8BM aims to fill the institutional void in supply chain management using data analytics and technology. 8BM solves the above problem by linking cargo owners, truckers and cargo recipients in a streamlined logistical framework, thereby making moving goods more efficient and cost effective.
- Onboarding transporters which require them to get all necessary documentation
- Client management
- Price negotiation with transporters
- Truck sourcing
- Inbound and on-journey management of trucks
- Monitoring trips which might include transload monitoring, mechanical fixing, etc
- Waybill management where waybills will need to be sent back to the office
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Agent
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an indication of the areas of activity and can be amended at any time in response to the changing needs of the organization.